Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Start Line

Composing my first ever blog, while tandem feeding, this could be interesting...
So I will start off with the recommendations of "What I Know.  How can I go wrong??
Currently, as a teacher on call with some experience filling in for librarians, and my ten years experience at the middle school level, I have a general, shall we call it, "illusion" of the librarian's position. My hopes in completing this diploma are that I may one day contribute to the overall importance of the library in today's school. Create a "Garden of Eden" of sorts, where there is something beautiful and inspiring for everyone; a gathering place, a creative space, a haven for some, an enrichment for others.
I realize that there is much to learn about the intricacies of administrating, organizing and running a successful library and program. I also appreciate that much time, team effort and work is necessary.
So here I am, at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment